Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Help~

Its a familiar state of mind that i'm going through, yet to date i have not found a way to cope with it positively.

Everything in my life is crashing down all around me. Nothing seems to be going right. I just feel like running... running and not stopping.

I want to hide... where no one can find me...

Don't ask me why i'm feeling the way i am... i have no idea what triggers me off. Perhaps it is God's way of reminding me not to get too comfortable in the life i am in. Not to forget the LIFE He had planned for me.

Who can understand what i am going through? Who can understand me?

Part of my frustration stems from BGR after-effects. I can be the best boyfriend in the world under normal circumstances. But when i'm the way i am now, is there a girl who would see the real me? This is when i, the all-powerful Justus become a helpless little boy. Yet of all the girls i've been with, none of them don't seem to understand me enough. Often this is when they misunderstand me to be neglecting them. I'm not neglecting you... i'm just trying to escape from this world... If only you could understand, be understanding, and blanket me with love... it might make everything abit more bearable.

I feel terrible... alone... lost... Argh...

1 Comments:

Blogger A Brand New Start said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home