Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Sunday, July 09, 2006

S for Sick

Guess what, i wore my blue T-shirt with the Superman sign on it down to Church today... with a bad case of influenza... Duh... Everyone was like "Superman will sick one meh?" >.<

I HATE FLU.

Its like the worst illness to be down with. There's simply no effective cure for it, u feel terrible, eyes swollen, watery, nose running non-stop, sneezing your nose off, can't sleep cos its stuck, body aches and feels devoid of strength... Grrr...

But i feel secure in His domain. Knowing this will eventually pass. Nothing that befalls me in this world is too great for me AND Him to handle, together. Not just in times of sickness, but in all misfortunes big or small.

Still.

I HATE FLU.

-..-

1 Comments:

Blogger LQ said...

S for Stupid suits u better!!!! :P

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home