Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Monday, September 11, 2006

Justus Returns


I'm back.. And immediately thrown tons of work even before i've set a single foot in camp! Won't get a chance to either.. Deployed outside till Wed as far as i know for now. Training programme's a mess. Tsk tsk.. They just can't run the army without me can they? Haha.. Anyway, shall upload pictures of my Taiwan trip along with "stories" once i get the chance to actually go home for one night.. For the not as enlightened, yea i'm using my phone to blog as can be seen from the hopeless formatting.. Oh and ya.. Tell me you miss me.. Need some love ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger CL said...

Man! You look so boy! What happened?!

11:16 PM  
Blogger @LVIN said...

shiok right taiwan? :)
i miss the terrain there..quick upload your pics and show us..hehe

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah, garang looking sia. haha..finally back from ROC eh. hurry post your pics let us see lah..

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home