Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Superman Lives!

Back at work... boohoo... I can't decide which is worse... Flu? Or Work? -..-

Anyway counting down to my departure for Philippines. Just 2 more days to go heh... Kinda apprehensive though, what with the Mumbai bombing yesterday and all. The place i'll be bunking at is FILLED with Americans. Yikes. >.<

So yea... I wonder what God has in store for me?

YOU, YOU , YOU... Better pray for me if you want me back heh.

Superman Lives... For now...

3 Comments:

Blogger Fion said...

when?
y?
u go philippines for wat?? camp rite?? when come baq??

2:14 PM  
Blogger cyberwill75 said...

walao you Superman???
Then I SuperHam

5:29 PM  
Blogger CL said...

DUH!!! LAST things to happen are:

Justus=Superman
Will=Superham

-________________-""

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home