Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Monday, May 07, 2007

Time to get rid of that black suit

I'm back!

Applause?

*Cold wind blows*

-..-

ANYWAY... i'm thinking of revamping my blog somewhat, include a few new sections of interest, and make the whole thing more professional. What do you think? I'm just afraid i won't have that much time. Hmmm...

Right. Some explaining to be done?

Hmmm... I realised there were some things in my life that i had to sort out after i came back from Akha. Stuff that were getting out of hand and threatening to take over me. Much like that Venom suit that Spidey had. I took things into my own hands and took a vocation. Then came the 2 months plus that was my Advanced Course for my work...

And then things got complicated when i started dating again. >..<

If you ask me if i'm ready and free from the "suit", i'd say no. Not yet. But i really don't think its right to drag my exodus out any longer. Especially when God has started calling.

So then... here i am. At least back in my dusty lil blog. And then come Sunday i'll be back fully!

Lalala...

16 Comments:

Blogger CL said...

You know right... I love you laaa!!! Bring my present! 20 different kinds of tibits in a big-big bag!

Hmm, as for your presents... Balance off since you ditched us. Haha!

4:05 AM  
Blogger CL said...

You know right! I love you!!! I want 20 assorted tibits filled in a BIG-BIG bag as my b'day present...

As for your b'day present, balance off with the fact that you were stillditching us on 22nd Apr, haha!

4:08 AM  
Blogger CL said...

Piang, dumb comment why cannot post?

4:09 AM  
Blogger CL said...

What professional blog when we cannot even post comments?!

4:10 AM  
Blogger CL said...

BOO. Lousy.

4:10 AM  
Blogger CL said...

test test

4:14 AM  
Blogger CL said...

seriously lousy. yucks. pui. why no comments?

4:16 AM  
Blogger Justus said...

-..- You mean that all this while u didn't know dat i need to approve comments before they're shown? FAINT. And i was so touched when i saw SEVEN comments waiting to be approved. Thought to many people respond so fast... Then see CL, CL, CL, CL... >..<

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so glad to see you back that sunday. You are right, God answers prayers, cos he answered mine when you showed up. :)

12:25 AM  
Blogger CL said...

And do you have to expose me like that... -..-

1:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahahahas..
nice one cl..

aniway..
welcome back!!

ehhs..
i also wan present!! =x

8:08 PM  
Blogger Fion said...

we all hae a part of e black suit in us.. but we'll try help one another to get rid of it k!!

WELCOME BACK!!

7:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

come back must serve God with us..faithfully..for HE loveth a willing heart! Amen?

6:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Er..one more thing to add..if u have noticed..your coming back sure affects alot of people..many people are rejoicing including the Angels..A Lost SHeep Is Back in the Bosom Of Jesus!!

7:07 PM  
Blogger Steven said...

Welcome back bro!

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

-offtopic- spiderman 3 was so baaaddd.

-even more offtopic- you may have noticed im so horribly bored of studying that im commenting on all your blog entries... enjoy! :x rofl

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home