Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Friday, May 18, 2007

Why can't we have such creativity?!

Thanks -J- for the mail. Thought i'd share it with everyone. Really nice advertisements that people have in other parts of the world!


I like this Fedex t-shirt actually... but only works for fatties i think haha... Eh should we buy for ZL, Alvina and Furong? :D

Very, very creative! I like this one!


I think the 3 x heavy weights (see Fedex description above ^ ^) will pose forever if we had this here! Haha...

And of course, my personal favourite... put their photos there! (And tilt the board more... ALOT more~) :D :D :D

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

=)

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the dropped calls one would be a bit hard to see if there were lots of people around it :< ... or if you were randomly driving past you might not have time to see the whole ad D:

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home