Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Monday, December 10, 2007

Jinfa / Meizhen Wedding

Photos are done... Realised that 99% of the shots were point and shoot equivalents >..< Yes i know that the borders after the first picture are too thick... Maybe i'll change it when i'm not so lazy :p Btw, the edited versions without the black backing is up on my flickr... Not the original full size though. The originals will be burnt and given to Jinfa~ W, remember to pass the picture of your dad's hand holding the ring to him... he has been telling me he wants it everytime he sees me :D










2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, wat can I say?

Gifted.

10:57 PM  
Blogger Justus said...

Wah.... seldom get praised by u nowadays lor... so how? Want to employ me for your wedding as backup? :p

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home