Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Friday, December 07, 2007

X'mas Wishlist (READ: WISH)

What i hope to get for this X'mas...

A Canon EF 35mm f/2 lens at $549 from Canon Singapore... Shops in Funan or Sim Lim prob sells it for $100 less...



or

A Canon EF 28mm f/1.8 lens at $969



AND

A Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 lens at $789



or

A Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 lens at $799



***

But if I'm really greedy (and rich), I definitely want...

A Canon EF 35mm f/1.4 L lens at $2599



AND

A Canon EF 85mm f/1.2 L lens at $4399



If i could only have one lens though... this is what i'd want :D

The Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM... ($ unknown... but selling for US$1000)

Fast enough for some nice blurred (bokeh) shots and versatile enough to give me some wide angled shots and nice ~50mm close ups... Sigh... if only my 17-85mm were fast enough! Should have just bought the camera body and gotten this lens in the first place -..-


So... Anyone wanna get me a X'mas present this year?

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so all you want for christmas is lens?

10:00 PM  
Blogger Justus said...

Hmmm... I think so? I've almost everything else liao haha... New Canon 5D replacement (camera) not out yet so... ya just lens hehehe

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home