Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Psalm 142

Ahhhh... some problem submitting the entry and it got erased >.< Just when i received some BOOHOO news too... Darn... Anyway... I'll send it again ^^

***

I cry aloud to the Lord;
I lift up my voice to the Lord for mercy.
I pour out my complaint before him;
before him i tell my trouble.

When my spirit grows faint within me,
it is you who know my way.
In the path where i walk
men have hidden a snare for me.
Look to my right and see;
no one is concerned for me.
I have no refuge;
no one cares for my life.

I cry to you, O Lord;
I say, "You are my refuge,
my portion in the land of the living."
Listen to my cry, for i am in desperate need;
rescue me from those who pursue me,
for they are too strong for me.
Set me free from my prison,
that i may praise your name.

Then the righteousness will gather about me
because of your goodness in me.

***

I like the verse "When my spirit grows faint within me, it is you who know my way." Heh... Yea, God knows the way i walk... The "snare" and "prison" mentioned, i know what they are too... Gosh...

***
I was feeling kinda better after watching Goal! earlier... decided to step out of my cave for abit... Was in a pretty good mood when i started writing this entry... then well... Oh well... I guess its OK la... Shouldn't worry people also. Bleah... Hey, i keep saying i gotta learn to love ya? What is loving? Its making sure others are happy, cared for, and get the best deal out of everything. Maybe i should thank Naruto lol... Been watching alot of Naruto lately. So what if you most probably won't get anything in return? If you claim to love, then, well, that shouldn't hamper your efforts to love! Mehhh... Gambate!

Hahaha... my can't help but laugh at myself... Baka... Luckily i've grown up a wee bit again recently... So i'm fine... *deep breath* Yeap, i'm fine ^^ The world goes on, and i'm off again seeking my path toward the destination that is God...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home