Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Dream

Back after a week out in the fields. Hate outfield exercises >.<

Right, dreams. Had this really weird dream on Monday night. Weird as in i had a similar dream before, God knows when. But i'm sure its a continuation or rather part II of that forgotten dream.

The background story to the dream's pretty hazy and sloppy. I was at this chalet thing with people i don't recognise. Yet in the dream i think i was supposed to know those people. Quite well in fact. Among them were a few really hot babes. Lol... I've already forgotten most of the dream tho... its been fading fast the moment i woke up hmm...

Shan't go into the flirtations that i encountered in the dream since its not the main event lol... Anyway, somehow we went for this ride on a train thing. Now this was where things got weird.. and familiar. Everytime i exited and re-entered the carriage, everyone in it would have changed seats. And at times there were even different people in it. My pal who i was sitting with would be in another seat, yet my seat next to him would still be empty. Strangely he doesn't seem to realise that he had shifted. Don't ask me why i kept exiting and entering the carriage lol...

Now here comes the eerie part... everytime i entered, besides noticing that everyone had shifted, (*damn, getting goose-pimples for some unknown reason*), i would somehow "see" someone out of place in that carriage. Now at that point of time in the dream i had no visual of that out of place person. But things were feeling VERY VERY wrong, yet in the dream i found everything familiar as well. That i have had this dream before. Strangely, at this moment that i'm typing this, i DO NOT remember ever having any dream similar to it before. Yet when i had only just awoken and was relating my dream to my subordinates out in the wilderness, i was damn sure i had a similar dream before. >.<

Confused? Lol... Anyway, i have NO idea what transpired in my brain, but suddenly one of my female companions suddenly appeared, pushed me down onto my seat and straddled me while putting my arm round her waist. Whoa, ultimate fantasy? Hmm... strangely i was filled with a sense of wrongness and sin in the dream and i pushed her off. Not sure if anything happened in between cos i can't remember now -.-, but the next thing i know, a "boy" was flying straight at me hands outstretched and his face filled with loathing with murder in his eyes. Why do i say "boy"? Cos he was really really pale, the kind that dead people possess, and my brain had registered it as a GHOST!!!!!!!!!! at that moment lol...

I caught his hands just as they were about to close round my throat and started wrestling with this phantom who seems to hate me to the core. Now this was when things got REALLY familiar. Somehow i KNEW that the way to defeat it was to blow my breath upon its face and without even considering the absurdity of it, i started doing just that. I just kept blowing as if my life depended on it (well, it did actually lol), and i could sense it growing weaker and weaker. Finally, i knew it was time and blew with all my strength and knew i had won. I didn't actually see it "die" or fade away, but i knew it was disappearing... i'm not sure where my cameraman in the dream was pointing at, but it seemed that i was looking at my thoughts in the dream at this point rather than what my eye was seeing. Another weird thing happened. Just before it was gone, i "looked" at it and somehow i felt pity in the thoughts of my dream-self. I kinda bowed to it and said in mandarin, Goodbye. Err... Now that i think of it, i think i said 再见 which translated to See You Again >.< Oh my God.... No wonder i remember the THING reply: Yes we will... Good bye for now.

And right when it disappeared, my subordinate called out to me in real life, waking me up immediately with that strange dream stuck in my head.

Man... its DAMN weird. I mean i'm seldom affected by dreams in this way, and i almost NEVER have nightmares, not that i was even remotely afraid in that dream. Strange. I was really calm throughout my dream, filled with certainity. Hmmm... Wish i were like that in real life haha... I wonder what significance this dream has for me. A message from God? A battle with the evil one in my dreams? I'm kinda proud of myself for the way i responded in the dream though. Been a LONG time since i was filled with God's Righteousness even in my dreams. To be able to keep from sinning even in my dreams. I suppose its a step in the right direction :) But i also know that its not an end. Like it said, it will be back and i willl have to face it again someday, whatever form it may take, whether in my dreams or elsewhere. I hope i will be ready ^^;

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u are just a chi ko pek, look at the entry JpG posted then u will know how i feel towards u....

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lOl.. uR dreAm dAmn gD MAn.. LOL.. breaTH.. LOL.. I nOE LE.. IS dA dAMn mOvIw wE waTcHEd "Jian GUi" lOl.. Y dIn U fARt iNstEAd.. LOL.. lOl.. wEll.. U r stResS lA.. coCkEr.. N Ur ALICIA.. WANS TO MEET YA.. LOl..

2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home