Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Monday, January 16, 2006

Busy me...

Phew... Been a horrendously busy end-start-of-year for me! Gosh... And the sad thing is, the worst is yet to come! Looked at the forecast for the rest of the year... NO BREAKS AT ALL! What kinda stupid work schedule is that?! And to think our boss actually said: Clear your leave for the sake of clearing, day by day if need be, come back to work if need be, but i don't want anyone to tell me at the end of the year they have leave left that are unable to be cleared. Like WHAT???

Anyway, i've been working my ARSE off. The past few weeks. YES... ME, JUSTUS TAN WORKING. Surprise surprise... Duh... Thats what i told my subordinates too... I'm supposed to be SLACKING! Why am i so darn busy all of a sudden? Why is everyone like suddenly realising i'm so bloody capable and throwing everything at me? >.< And to think i believed i had covered my tracks pretty well. Justus the slacker... -.-

So yea, i'm busy like crazy and people are throwing last minute tasks at me as if there isn't anyone else in the whole camp who can do it. And what are the rest doing? The bare minimum as usual... which i SHOULD be doing! Grrr...

***

Ok fine... I'm actually enjoying all the attention. Its actually quite exciting to really manage my time juggling several projects and tasks while STILL finding time to sleep on the couch in my office for an hour or so everyday BWahahahaha... I'm GOOD ^^ I work best under pressure~ Maybe cos I don't believe anything's impossible and i LOVE showing people that i can do what they can't hah!

Hmmm... But then again, my subordinates can testify that i'm going crazier and crazier as the work keeps coming in. Haha... Sprouting more and more nonsense le... Think i better rein myself in and start my HOLY chapter in life hmmm....

***

Oh i've been blading quite consistently the past few weeks with the youths ^^ Just a few more kinks i'd like to polish before i declare myself PROFICIENT and start trying stunts on my blades heh. Funny how i bought my blades with the intention of going blading with -J-, but end up blading with the youths and getting closer to them! Its a definite better result!

However my spirit's been taking a beating recently though. Always happens when i'm doing the right things. All sorts of temptations and silly broodings come crashing in, sucking the life out of me. Grrr... I KNOW all this attention i've been receiving at work is part of the SCHEME as well, don't THINK i don't know!

I've been feeling so alone and so NEEDY the past few nights... haiz... Like a little boy lost in the streets... Oh i SO remember the feeling... Gosh... Refraining from burdening LQ down as well. Not too healthy to keep bothering her anyway. She has her life and her boy-boy to care for. Mehhh... So yeah! I'll find my movie kaki... Just gotta be real careful how i handle. Cos not everyone is like LQ so simple (stupid...?) Hahaha... Joking laaa...

Kk, thats all for now... quite abit in fact... Been quite a long while since i rambled on like this. Heh... Triggled off by reading SOMEONE's blog... even more LOR SOR than me >.<

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jeez...caught my name in this entry and i tot i had to show some courtesy to reply...
been some time i read ur blog...bcos..errmmm...the agendas in previous entries dun interest me =p
(ei, at least i frank with u ok)

blame it on the weather that my blades are collecting spider-webs...and perhaps it's fate that when u jio me, i had something on oredi...
the most recent blading experience i had was from my house to the neighbourhood shopping centre to find food...and im proud to make it to my destination in one piece...it was a real big confidence struggle at the traffic lights and the twigs-littered pavement...and i had to keep my poise so that even if i fall flat on my face, at least i still look good...

i might be organising a blade outing at ECP some time after CNY...now is ur turn to gimme face =D
jus pray i dun procrastinate....pray relli hard!

take care~

12:10 AM  
Blogger Justus said...

Haha... i know la, didn't expect you to be really interested in those types of entries eiter. In fact, not many non-Christians would. I still enjoy writing about daily muses more anyway.

Sama sama... the only thing i asked the youths when we blade was: Do i LOOK like i'm proficient? Haha...

Forum blade outing? Gonna jam up the whole place lor... ppl going there just to catch a glimpse of you... You better just stand there and pose... Image shatter if u fall on ur face ^^

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home