Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Sunday, December 25, 2005

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

AH. I can't believe I forgot your username. ><; TWITCH.


So that's why I called you at SEVEN TWENTY FOUR in the MORNING to ask you for your username. I know your password, but i forgot your username. Someone shoot me.


Really. But with that..


I PRESENT TO YOU: YOUR NEW LAYOUT! TADA.


Heh heh. Yay me. XD Oh, if you really do hate the layout (to which you hurt me, deeeeeply) I saved your previous layout! So don't kill me. Really.


Heh. HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS! (Enter annoying chorus that won't stop singing 'AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!' after every time the phrase 'MERRY CHRISTMAS!' is uttered.)


Oh jeez. Too little sleep is making me act weird. *runs around screeching like a mad potato*


See what I mean?


SOOOOO. Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS! (And a happy new year! ARGH.)


Hope you like your template!


Melly
25th December 2005


PS. You don't even have to change your font to white! Just justify your entries so it'll look nicer. XD At first I thought I had to change everything to white, and I kinda panicked (You DO have many many entries), but my brilliant mind eventually came up with a solution! (Oh, the brilliance!) And I changed the html. HAHA. I'm such a spaz. XD


PPS. As for the boyfriend thing. PSSH. OVER. Soon. I don't know how long more I can tolerate it. Yes. REMOVE THIS OKAY?!


YAY. This is gay-ly BIG!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Alright. Not THAT big. Harrumph.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home