Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Hugs and Kisses...

Weird title huh? Ok i have no idea at this point how the entry will turn out. Probably not gonna be what you guys call "Holy holy". So yeah, NC-16!!! Do not read on if you don't meet the necessary age requirements heh.

Ok there, i've fulfilled my obligations to the blogging society. I'm such a responsible blogger hahaha... Hmmm... Blogger... Am i one? Lol...

*Ahem* Anyway... yeah... Hmmm... Crap!!! I have no idea how to carry on hahaha... This is pathetic. Can i have a NG pls? Someone call in the scriptwriters!

***

5 secs later...

Yes, 5 seconds later... Cannot ar? Bleah~ I'm feeling crappy can? Why else did you think you'll see a post like this?

Ok at this rate i'll get Slaps and Punches instead >.<

Fine... It all came about because i was suddenly overcome with a SINFUL desire to kiss someone. Ok before you start freaking out and think its YOU. I'm sorry, but probably NOT haha... So who? Lalalala... Don't they always say the first of anything always makes a lasting impression? So there, someone i gave my first kiss to. (READ: NOT my grandma, my mum, my aunts... PLS... THEY kissed me when i was a kiddo not the other way round! At least not willingly... >.<)

Before i get stoned, let me clarify that this in no way implies that i'm having feelings for that person the way i did in the past. Once you have an ex, you'll understand what i mean. Its a kind of yearning when you miss the good times. And the past always seems better than the present...

I was just thinking about the very first kiss and how it felt compared to the rest of the kisses i've had in my trashy life. No surprise there that i decided that the first was really the best. Best not in terms of technique of course... Duh... But the emotions involved, the love it was build around. And i realised that the longest kiss i've ever had was from her too haha...

***

What all these led to wasn't some wet dream. It led me back to those days when i had believed that my first kiss would be with the only girl in my life. Where had that ME gone to? I'm almost skeptical of true love now. Dare i believe that the NEXT girl i kiss will be the last? Or rather, the question should be: Dare i COMMIT myself, that the ONLY girl i will kiss henceforth will be my wife? ie. Not till she IS my wife?

When i look around the public these days, i see young couples hugging, kissing and sometimes worse... I wonder how they would feel if they knew NOW that this person they're hugging/kissing isn't going to be the one? Or rather how they would feel if THE ONE is actually one of the people shaking their heads at them right now? Catch my drift?

Heh ^^ I actually managed to turn this into something pretty HOLY hahaha... bleah~

2 Comments:

Blogger sydnee said...

SUPER COOL. i do agree with you you always think that the first person that you are with will be the one i actually just broke up with my boyfriend last week and its hard because i decided that we should not remain friends so its like tossing 5 months out of the window. but i will move on. we were a weird couple any way, i am a cheerleader who hates fights does not like drugs, drinking, or partys. while he was in a band and skated. but we did have a lot in common to. we both play guitar and enjoy joking around and watching movies and listening to music. so it kinda sad that it all went down hill and we will not remain friends (even though he still wants to) it is kinda like losing your very best friend but i think i will survive.

12:35 PM  
Blogger Justus said...

You're right about the best friend part... cos she is... heh

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home