Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Monday, August 01, 2005

Weekend musings...

Hurray for me! I finally made my way back down to cell group after an absence of a billion years. Although there were many times during the hours leading up to it that i had wanted to back out. Trust me it is HARD to return after so long. I felt kinda alienated and strange. But pretty soon my natural knack for poking fun at others and making a joke out of everything kicked in and everything was alright again ^^

Oh before i forget, (yes i'm going out of point as usual...), i heard this quote somewhere that "You won't know how something tastes like until u take a bite, but by then its too late for regrets." Tough to understand? Hehe... I'm sure you're get it... SOMEDAY... :D

Oh oh! i'm having SO much fun with my phone. Check out some of the pics i took ^^



And a panoramic shot of my void deck using the function on the phone... damn impressive ^^



Cool? Get the K750i :)
Heh, Sony Ericsson should pay me for adverts ^^

Ok back to the topic lol...

We had a discussion about submitting to God's Will. And there was this example cited: Would you submit and watch the person you love marry someone else? Haha... of all things... God is SO amusing sometimes, the way He drops hints at me. Bleah... The prospect of this happening is looming pretty large in my life right now. Well... So long as its what she wants, and God agrees with it, why not? I will submit. It won't be easy, but i will... Hah...

Anyway... i'm quickly getting myself ready in God's eyes to receive His intended bride for me. Lol... Prob my good mood thats putting me into the mood for love once more hehe... 7th July 2007! My dream wedding date hahaha... Impossible it seems now, but who knows eh? :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home