Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Can't Sleep...

I know i should be sleeping. Got that half marathon to go to in like 4 hrs >.< But i just can't. Suddenly thought of someone i hadn't been thinking of in a long time.

I wonder if she made the right choice? Career wise, fortune wise, sure, i suppose 15 million beats a pauper hands down. It would be kinda sad if thats all there is though. For her sake i hope he did live up to his words. But deep down, i kinda doubt it. Live up to his words? Hah... unless he stands to gain from it. Risk losing half his fortune? i wonder...

Looking back, i'm glad i didn't hang on though. For both our sakes, it was a good move. And my decision to stay away from her? Her mum prob would thank me. Yeah auntie, she made her choice and i'm not sticking around to muddy the waters. Enough is enough. Green hat? Just that short time that i was made to wear em is enough thank you.

Its not her fault. She's just been drilled, trained, conditioned, whatever word you choose, to be his tool. She respects him for the things he's good at. That i give to him. She forgives him out of love? pity? I don't know. He plays the weak and vulnerable victim when it suits him. Psychology's his forte after all. How many girls can stand up to him? Those that didn't give him all his heart i suppose.

Maybe its better for her to never see? Lots of women do it i hear. At least you get to pretend to have a loving relationship when he wants you. Yea, ignore that trickle of tears when he gets what he wants and rolls over, start snoring.

I'm evil and manipulative, hell yea.

***

I'll stay away till you find your happiness. True friends don't hide what they feel. I won't lie to you and say what you want to hear.

Our song don't bring tears to my eyes anymore. The heartache's a dim memory now. But well, for a sec i am reminded of you and me in happier times.

Oh, i GOT to remember to post your stuff back to you >.<

Well that's that, time to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home