Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Monday, September 12, 2005

Dream Girl!

Perfect looks anyway...





Oh besides that angelic face she has the body of the devil... Not really appropriate to post those pics up here tho haha... Use our imagination lol...

Yea right, girl with perfect looks, perfect body, brains and personality to match, and crazily in love with me? Keep dreaming...

3 Comments:

Blogger Justus said...

abasbas: I know who she is, i used to wish i knew her, but not anymore. Heh... in the end character and personality > looks...

8:12 PM  
Blogger Justus said...

abasbas: This is not friendster my friend, but well, if you're interested, she's Reon, a japanese model. Just found out recently. Err... if you're below 18, pls do not do that search >.< Spoilt my image of her...

12:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haaaha

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home