Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Testimony

After watching that HK Christian movie thing on Sunday, i realised the
importance of living my life as a testimony once again.

Although its just a movie, a perfect reflection of an imperfect world,
it still serves as a very strong reminder of how i've woefully
neglected this part of my faith at work.

Hmm... how do i change the impression i've already given people? Ok, i
know.. just CHANGE, keep at it, and people will eventually stop
relating me with my past. But its SO difficult to start! That 1st
step.. much like how Apostle Peter stepped out of the safety of his
boat onto the water to begin his short trek towards Christ.

Meh.. Give me the wisdom to change..!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home