Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Friday, April 28, 2006

Daisy


 

No daisy isn't the name of the who Jun Ji-Hyun plays in the movie. Its a flower u dummy... a mini-sunflower of sorts ^ ^ Did you hear me? JUN JI-HYUN!!! You know, My Sassy Girl???

Haha... anyway. This is a TYPICAL Korean sad sad love story. So if you're one of those Fairy Tale type of person, this ain't the show for ya~

I'm not going into details. To me, the storyline's full of loopholes. How did the Interpol find out about the Black Tulips thing (which is unique to our leading man cos of his flower growing habits). How did the killer know where to stake out to take out the 2nd leading man? Not that important really, since the average movie goer's probably not going to pay much attention to such details. For me, i wish they'd done a better job with the script.

This isn't a love story. Its about 2 men who don't know what love is despite seeming to know. As a result... well watch for yourself if you want to ya? If not, send me a whisper and i'll tell you about it ^ ^

***

Oh did i mention that i thought that the male lead looked ALOT like how my dad used to look in his younger days? Well... to me anyway haha...

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Hi Justus, Thanks for commenting on my blog. You are right and I've known all along to let go and somehow I guess I could say that I get pretty weak and insecure. Being single definately has its perks and I'm growing more confident to the point where the next time I see Alex its going to be strictly plutonic. Thanks for the advice and it really does mean a lot. Everyone plays the victim role, as I do even. I can't fall for that anymore...

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home