Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Friday, April 21, 2006

Sentos@lone

Yup. Couting down to my birthday. Haha... kinda pathetic isn't it? Oh i had fun earlier running down the beach, getting sand in my ears, mouth and nose... -.- Don't even ask how that happened. But now... Bahh...

Had agreed to having a cake sent up to my room complimentary of the hotel. But now i'm having second thoughts. Spending the night alone is sucky enough without having a cake to remind me.

How many birthdays have been spent like this? Not alot, but too many. Feels so vulnerable right now that i wanna just cover myself in my blanket and sleep it all away. Yet another part of me refuses to let go of any second of my life.

Its alright. It really is. Keep going Justus. Me myself and Just-Us. Hah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home