Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Friday, January 11, 2008

Sakae Update

Had dinner at Sakae today. First some pics.

My fav Spicy Tuna Gunkan Sushi :)


And Chicken Katsu Don


Firstly, the Sashimi slices are getting THINNER. And there I was complaining when we were in Malacca. Seems that the situation's getting bad here too. And I think they reduced the number of slices too >..<

Recommendation: If you want Sashimi, go to authentic restaurants and pay abit more for alot more satisfaction. Personal favourite right now is in Paragon Basement, near the toilet... forgot name of the place hehe...

Secondly, the rice used seems to be getting BIGGER. Doesn't really taste or look like japanese short grain rice... Hmm...

Recommendation: If there's Yoshinoya nearby, go!

Sadly, Sakae next to Jurong Point is losing standard. Not sure about the other outlets though. Did you expect me to complain about them after seeing the nice pics i took? Hehe... This isn't the first visit that I've noticed the standard dropping, but I had hoped that it wasn't a permanent thing. Sigh.

Rising prices, lower quality + quantity, and yet I'm paying more for SERVICE without gaining any SATISFACTION. Pathetic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home