Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Wall-E Review

Rating: 4/5!

Pixar never fails to deliver and delivery it does this time with Wall-E. There's hardly any dialogue in the movie yet it is able to relay an amazing amount of emotions from a very "human" Wall-E. There're funny moments and touching moments. Recommended to watch it with someone you like :p

If you can only catch one movie this weekend, make it Wall-E! ^ ^

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Justus! I haven't seen you online in so long D: I wasn't sure if you were still on the same email so figured I'd leave a message here :p drop me a line when you're free~ ^_^

8:53 PM  
Blogger Justus said...

Same email but i'm not sure which one you're using! You're the one who's been changing emails -..-

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home