Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

New project

Yo!

Wow, been a long time since I blogged. Anyway, this is just to inform whoever still reads this that:

1. No, this blog isn't quite dead YET.

2. Yes, I will TRY to spend more time on this.

3. I've started a new blog at . Was inspired by Alan... cos he very quickly forgot whatever I told him about photography a week back. So I figured that I should probably write everything down~ And it will be a journal of my own journey in the world of photography~ Do visit the blog once it is officially up! ^ ^

So ya, I'm still alive :)

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger CL said...

And you say this blog isn't QUITE DEAD YET... And you say you'll TRY to spend MORE TIME.

Most will choose to believe the owner has ditched the audience...

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home