Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I saw the universe...

This morning while i was online attempting to convince people about God, i saw Him. I saw His creation and all of the universe. For a second there i felt that i had almost caught up to Him...

I like the website http://www.doesgodexist.org very much. The ideas presented within are very real and make up most of what i fail to put into words.

I saw my life... chasing after God's 背影... Sometimes falling behind, sometimes getting close... Just when i was despairing, thinking this is never going to end, God was waiting for me just up ahead, facing me. I have reached where He was leading me to. The place He prepared for me...

How i wish i could keep running... i know there are times when He falls back to run beside me, and there are times when i KO and He carried me. I cherish this time i have with my God. His presence makes all of this worthwhile. And i want my loved ones to have this... this true LIFE He has given us. I live in this world because of the tasks He has set for me, but my spirit soars far above the world, because i know where i am going...

I love this feeling... though it might fade... i love doing things for my God, i wish i could do more! Much much more!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u r decieving urself. god is never there at all. if god is so powerful, then pple wun have died. Why do pple died? This shows the incability of god...pui

1:01 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Thanks for the advice on men... I don't know why weak girls like me just fall for stupid guys. I'm such a sucker. I am slowly but surely learning from my mistakes so thats a good thing, I'm making progress.

1:17 AM  
Blogger Justus said...

Alicia: You obviously neva read my previous post... You'll make a very lousy parent if you're gonna spoon feed and carry your child all the while. He'll never learn to stand on his own 2 feet, let alone walk! God on the other hand knows exactly what He's doing.

Hotaru: Nah... its not just you. Happens to guys as well. If you pause for just a second when you feel yourself falling head over heals in love, you'll see past all the mist and bubbles and rainbows ^^ Gambate!

10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JT, why are u so niave..u are a bad guy who goes around hating gals..u sux and this is true, u sux cos u like god, and liking something that does not exist is foolish..Everything lies in ur own hands. God wun answer ur prayers. If god were to ans ur prayers, then u will be in love now and money will fall down from the sky already. But will such things happen? is so silly to devote urself to something that does not even exist..u are such a letdown, justus!!

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wooh... experiencing God's presence. It's been some time since i've such experience... Guess it's due to my tight schedule. Very bad Very bad... Do QT also didn't really prepare my heart 2 listen 2 wat God has 2 say like tt. Use more intellectual instead of heart. :( But well, I'll start seeking again!!

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home