Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Monday, October 17, 2005

Useless to convince...

I've kinda resigned to the fate that its useless to try to convince someone who's FAR away from salvation in the existence of God, or of Christ.

There's no point arguing with words. If that person doesn't want to believe, he can find a thousand and one reasons not to. Pick on your words. Pick on so-called contradictions in the Bible. Pick on mistakes imperfect Christians made. Bah...

How did Paul do it sia... Live-fight in synogues somemore... At least Elijah (Or Elisha? Lol... lazy to check la...) called down fire from the sky to prove his point... Mehh... I wish i could call down fire on these idiots...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If u believe in god, i really got nothing to say, except that u are an idiot. I believe fate lies in my own hand, I controlled my own destiny, so Justus babe, continue to seek for ur so called gal who will love god more than she loves u bah..I can guarantee u that no gal will ever be so silly to pin herself down on something that does not exist. Can u marry god? CAN YOU???? If cannot, then why cling on god? why believe that god will provide u with everything? If god is so powerful, u will be attached by now, and blessed u witha wonderful life, not like now, gf after gf...tsk tsk tsk...repent pls....=)

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoever u r, May U understand n come to accept the truth one day. Btw, If u can c God, if u can marry God... then He is not God.
All i can say is,
~wat is rite is rite, even if no one is doing it. N wat is wrong is wrong, even if everyone's doing it.~

12:30 AM  
Blogger Justus said...

Alicia: Aiyo... you lack even the basic understand of what Christianity is all about.

I do not expect God to give me anything in this world. Neither do i think i need more. He has given me enough... Too much even. To find a girl to share my life with is just a hope, a wish... its not a must.

I seek God, even give my life for God because He is the only one who can show me what i want to see. The way to where i want to go. This world is like a dream, it'll be over in a blink. But within this blink, i have found eternity, and i want to do what i can for the rest of you before the blink passes...

Can you understand? To look beyond these 70-odd years and see Infinity, the Purpose of our existence.

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home