Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Time to get a Cross

No not the big one to hang me on... not worthy to be cruxified anyway ^ ^

I think its time i had a cross to hang about my neck. Sure, there's still several kinks i've yet to work out of my system, but i think i'm not a disgrace to Him anymore now...? Well, not that BIG a disgrace anyway.

If i remember correctly i had a simple cross a long time back in my teens. The hook broke off or something. An omen? Haha...

The second one was given by Polly on one of my birthdays i think. Didn't wear it all the time though, only on Sundays... Eventually it rusted and i packed it away somewhere... (Another sign? Haha...)

So yea, third time lucky? Haha... This time though, i think i'll get one for myself. Titanium? Should last? Hahaha... Wee~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home