Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I want a...

New camera phone... Realise that 90% of the pictures in my flickr account are uploaded by my secretary ^ ^

So many things i wanna record down in life! But then again, can't anyhow take pictures in the army haha...

Criterias for camera phone:

1) Easy to upload to computer

2) At least 2 megapixel quality

3) Uses my existing memory sticks, ie. Sony phones...

Choice No. 1:



Upgrade to my current P910i, but i HATE the built in keyboard that is no longer removable on the upgrade >.< Plus this phone has been delayed and delayed... wonder if there's something wrong with it? But i really prefer writing smses to using T9 input...

Choice No. 2:



Upgrade to my previously owned K750i. Looks almost exactly the same, in fact nothing much has changed. All the specs are the same, except for the different earphones and the walkman function, which brings about the question: Why sell the K750i in the first place? >.<

Choice No. 3:





3 Mega-pixel upgrade to the K750i! No walkman function, and it looks kinda thick -.- Still... it looks like a likely contender if it comes with proper earphones... Heh...

***

Anyway, NONE of the phones are out yet. Surprisingly though i've already got the money for the phones saved up this time round. Plus by the time my birthday comes round, i'll have my quarterly bonus to throw in as well haha... Seriously though i gotta stop changing phones. Its really a waste of money. But... well, its still better than splurging on girls ^ ^

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need moolah to upgrade my fone oso...i want n6280!!!

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home