Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Kisses (Cont.)

My lips are sooooo sore from all the kissing today. About 3 hrs worth of kissing...

A mannequin.

Duh! Attended CPR Life Saving Course earlier and had to give mouth to mouth to the dummy named "Ann". >.<

Hah! Wasn't what you expected from the title isn't it? ^______^

Anyway during the course someone asked what was my plan for V-day. I was like huh? (Brain not registering) Oh! Damn, V-day's round the corner again?

Mehh... guess it's gonna be another lonely V-day, not that i'm complaining... not much anyway bleah... The last V-day was disastrous. Ex cancelled celebrations with me citing work commitments when she was really meeting up with her ex and ending up having a romp together. I wear green to work everyday, but my beret's BLUE, i totally HATE being made to wear a green hat. (Oh for the non-chinese out there, we called someone who's being made a cuckold someone who wears a green hat... don't ask me why -.-)

***

Did i tell you about a dream i had a while back? For two nights i dreamt about an abandoned corpse with a frod on its face. Well in the first dream it was just ON the face. In the second dream it had sort of melted away the face somehow and was IN the face. Curiously enough the face looked like a cabbage being peeled open in the middle. Ewww...

Anyway yesterday, while i was bathing, for about a second my vision just blurred out and i saw a blind man with a stick. Not just any blind man either... He had no eyes. By no eyes i don't mean just two gaping holes where the eyes should have been. But that there was just smooth flesh covering the place where his eyes should have been. Eerie....... >.<

I kinda freaked out and got out of the bathroom as fast as i could.

Totally weird... a "vision" while bathing??? Duh... And i couldn't make any sense out of it either. Or maybe it was just meant to prep me for a longer version sometime in the future. *Panic*

***

Fell asleep at around 8... missed dinner AGAIN. This post took one night one day to complete lol. Oh i had this dream about me at a resort with people who looked like the kids from Akha there. Songsa and Feng-de-lun look-alike were there for sure. Somehow it turned into a warzone, and we were the only fighting "men" in it. I survived, they didn't. Duh... Good thing i didn't get to see how they died though, we were split into different forces. All i remember about MY fight was that everyone had rifles and i was the only bugger with just a PISTOL >.< Shooting at flying robot thingys... -.- We didn't win, but we survived...

My brain's going nuts these days, wonder what i'll SEE next -.-"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopefully you'll see more holy stuffs...
Use lesser brain and you'll be alright!

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home