Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Writing... my life...

I think i really like to write. Been told before that i write better than i speak haha... Suppose its true? I've yet to learn to think my thoughts through before i speak, and it shows.

Also, i think the effect of face to face communication is very much limited to the mood of the listener. If he's not in the mood, you're better off talking to a rock.

Writing on the other hand isn't that limited by time and space. The receipient can choose to read it when he's ready and not before. Plus he can slowly read and digest the contents, something not easily done if someone is simply ranting off in front of you.

Lastly, you get to edit what you write. To phrase everything in the best possible way for others to understand and accept. Although i've almost never gone back to edit anything i've typed so far haha... I like things to be natural, don't really like editted material. I am who i am! ^ ^

***

That being said, i think its almost time for me to change my blog template again. Maybe not the background, the way the information is presented? Yet to learn how to use all the blogger html tags though... >.< Maybe when i find some time...

Oh... i wonder, if i ever write a book, will you buy one? Haha...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Writting your life?? Your life's so short?! Hahaha...
Will definately buy YOUR books. If even Charisians don't, who will? Just don't use too chiem ang mor!

Hee~ :x

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home