Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Birthday Woes

First i get a call from CL, apparently her mum called her.
Then LQ called.

What the... All i want is a RELAXING birthday. Not organise a bloody outing. And no, i'm not a perverted sexual predator looking for my next prey. It so happens that the girls are more independant and able to take care of themselves. The boys give me the feeling that i've got to babysit them. Hence the REMARK that i'm gonna just invite the girls. Which of COS i won't. Its weird even for me. And i definitely do not want to spend my birthday night sleeping in the bathtub -.-

I think i'll just run off somewhere by myself instead. Stupid Rasa Sentosa's sold out anyway. Dumb... why's everyone headed over there during such a odd period. Didn't know my birthday's such a popular holiday period >.<

Boring boring boring... Argh... Hate it when i get this kind of suspicions and what not. DUH. Kill me pls. God forgives me, but not the PEOPLE around me. Bah... Life SUX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home