Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Reporting from Jurong Island

Yup, stuck in Jurong Island on the Eve of the Lord's desmise. Tho part
of me dreaded going for the prayer meet, MOST of me wanted to go. My
Soul demands it. Oh well.

Been getting complaints dat my blog's turning to dust, so yea, hope i
got dis email to blog feature correct haha..

Hmm, someone dropped into my life today when i least expected it.
Someone i had been replying SMSes to altho i've no record of who the
person is in my phone -.- Well, her 1st SMS was like a SOS, didn't see
how i could say "Eh who are u?" to someone who needed help..

Anyway i owned up today haha.. But i STILL can't figure out who she
is. Alot of clues given but nothing lit any sparks. Duh.. a passing
acquaintance? How could it be that i left an impression on her yet
have no memory of it at all?? If you know me, you know i've got a
pretty good memory. i've dug my brains out n came up with nothing -.-

Mehh.. its like i feel BAD cos she remembers me n i don't. She even
reads my blog! =( Definitely a first. Anyway yea, i can imagine my
"nanny" ringing the alarm warning me of girl trouble lol.. ReLAx la!

Oh well, lets see if my memory comes back.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home