Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Monday, May 29, 2006

Nameless Fire 3 feet high

Perhaps i'm just in a crappy mood. But saw something that made my blood boil.

Is it our fault that you've never experienced God all these while that you've been amongst us? Its like attending a Orchestra performance with your iPod blasting away in your eardrums and at the end of the performance complaining that it was boring.

If despite all that we've tried to tell you and show you, you refuse to just LET GO of your own issues for just one second and embrace God, then don't go complaining that God can't help you.

Seriously i wouldn't give a hoot whether you joined us for our activities cos your heart's never here with us. If it wasn't for the fact that God loves you and that He wants people like you and i to come before him... do you think i would care?

On a side note, does this mean that i'm being hypocritical? Hmmm... I think not? I'm being someone that i'm trying to be or want to be. I'm accepting unloveable people into my life hoping they'll one day turn loveable and do the same for others. I'm trying to follow my God's teachings. Being a hypocrite is doing something that i'm not, whether now or in the future. There's a big difference.

Back to my rant.

Argh... fire's dying. Hah... can't stay hot for long these days. Good thing i guess? YOU... just don't go round bad mouthing an organisation that chose to accept and love someone like you. Whatever you say or write, whether you mean it or not, is a very negative testimony to everyone who sees it. I'm sorry if you don't like some of the stuff we enjoy doing, like just spending time sitting together wasting time, or just sharing our recently begotten enlightenments about God and His teachings, or simply kneeling down and talking to our Father. Hey, i like slacking off playing computer games and what not too, but when you come right down to it, i'm pretty sure i'm not going to find what God has for me in games.

Finally, i'm going to try harder to let you see what i see. Perhaps i haven't been doing as much as i should have. So i am responsible for you in some way. Bahh... End up my own fault huh?

So much for playing with fire -..-

1 Comments:

Blogger CL said...

Hah.

Think kind of know what happened... But love that second last line. There's where you leak some of your kindness unknowingly~

Hee.

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home