Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Friday, May 05, 2006

Opticians take note

Please... next time you're doing an eye check for the customer, don't ask him to look DOWN when you're wearing a loose v-neck and both leaning forward... Unless of course his degree's like 1000 or something -.-

***

Anyway, that aside, my right eye's going blind or something... The power went up again... now almost 200 degrees stronger than my left eye while the left eye remained stable more or less. Mehh... Definitely can't wear specs now, its super lopsided as it is, getting worse now that one side's even MORE obviously thicker than the other. Duh. Optician says its still ok cos my master eye's the left. Eh... My foot its ok -.-

2 Comments:

Blogger CL said...

If you still know that you shouldn't look DOWN, I think it's ok too what~

hahaha...

11:39 PM  
Blogger Justus said...

I think should be... "Its ok as long as can look down!" Hahaha...

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home