Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Is it Loneliness?

I don't know what i'm feeling these days. Been just immersing myself into FFXI. REALLY deep submersion. So much so that i've just about gotten cut off from the rest of the living world again.

Its not about Gramps. Its... i don't know how to place it. Ok its a wave~~~ of nolstagia and God-knows-what. I don't miss anyone in particular, but i miss having someone to spend time with.

*Why are there so many ants on my table?!*

Sigh... something's missing. Maybe its cos i haven't gone so long without being in a relationship since i started when i was what, 20? Girl after girl after girl... I mean its good that i have time off alone to re-evalute my life. I don't know... Argh... What the hell is wrong with me?

I want to go out. I want to laugh. I want to have fun. I want to be happy. I want someone to share all these with. Is that so hard? Apparently yes.

Bahhhhhhh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home