Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Pictorial Post

Ok... Kenna complain too wordy, fine. Had wanted to post this yesterday but the picture link button was down...

Cute? A church mate's son (Err... he is a HE right? Lol...)





And while walking home yesterday... I loveeeee my neighbourshood, so GREEN ^^;



Sudden inspiration to take this picture haha... Small plant which i angled to capture its elders in the background watching over it... Nice hor...? Say yes!



And when i got home... Xiaobai was kind enough to pause that TWO times for my slowpoke phone to capture his 尊容(zun rong).



Now this shot he looks kinda messed up.



And that's that for now. Realised i still love taking pics... But not many chances to go out of my cage and see the world ar...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home