Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Who reads this anyway

Someone was asking: Does anyone actually read your site?

Come to think of it, probably not haha... At least not right now. But someday people might. Anyway i blog not for readers, but more so that my ideas don't run away from me. Getting old, memory's not as good as before haha...

As the title says, this is just a collection (as in trash bin) of my random thoughts of the day. Somedays u get nothing, other days like today i'm sitting here at work blogging away haha...

Somehow its very satisfying to sit down and complete a lil'write up. Although as it is, my work's seriously unpolished. Ideas and arguments jumping all over the place, hardly organised. But then, i don't edit my posts to beautify em, type em under 15mins and voila, publish! What you expect huh?

Still... i believe with more practice i'd get better.

Oh just updated my LINKs finally. The blogs that i check out now and then. Fav read's Wit and Spit. Her articles are like WOW. *Envious*

Next up, time to pick up html and web designing. Gosh to think i used to be a computing student lol... Even my sis knows html already >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home