Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Lonely Heart

Does anyone besides me compose songs as you walk... especially in the dead of the night, feeling all lonesome (with abit of fright). Ooooh that rhymed! In a amateur kinda way hahaha... DUH.

I do. And although the tune and the lyrics change all the time, they tend to revolve around a subject - Loneliness.

And yes, its in chinese... Haha... I don't remember the song, but i know the key words... These are just phrases that popped into my head... They're not supposed to flow to become a complete song by themselves ya?

一个人独自走
孤单的心谁能懂
黑夜里的我心中是那么的沉重
没有你的我活着到底为了什么
冷风吹起心中的寂寞
月光嘲笑我孤独的影子
冷面热血谁能懂

And my fav!

酒逢知己千杯少 (well known)
谁知知己万难找 (my own!)

Haha crap, even the comments rhyme ^^;

我相信有一天你一定会出现
我是那么期待那天的到来!
但我也怕。。。
怕我不懂得珍惜
怕我不配你的爱
如果我变了,做错了,请你不要走
你的爱一定能唤醒内心里真正的我
如果你放弃了,走了,可以的话,等我!
有一天我会来找你,不论天涯海角
当我找回我自己,当初等待你出现的我
请你接受我这不完美的爱
一个不完美的人所能给的最完美的爱。。。

In case u're not bilingual... Or like not chinese or something, let me attempt to translate it...

I believe in the day that you appear in my life
Oh how i look forward to that day!
Yet i can't help but be afraid
That i would not treasure you
That i would not be worthy of your love
If i should change one day and betray your love, please don't leave me
Your love shall awaken the ME hidden beneath
Yet should you give up and leave, please wait for me, if you will
I will come looking for you one day, wherever you may be
The day i find myself once more, the person that i was whilst waiting for you to appear
Please accept my imperfect love
The most perfect love that an imperfect man has to offer...

Hahaz... suddenly feeling very sad. DUH. Cheerios

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelvin said...

Kia Ora,from a krazy blogger down under in New Zealand. Thankas for the english version. I would say you have a nut loose (hehe)

5:21 PM  
Blogger Justus said...

Mike: Thanks for the encouragement!

Kelvin: Yo! Lol... I would say its TWO nuts ^^

3:25 AM  
Blogger Justus said...

Lyd: Doing more than that now... taking naps hahaha...

*In case you have NO idea what we're talking about, its this thing about me wanting to get my 6-pack back, but never finding motivation to do my sit-ups. Usually only ONE, when i get up in the morning lol...

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home