Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Superman?


I think i'm turning into Superman...

First i broke my office key with a simple twist in the lock...

Then i tried to turn my room window's locked latch to see if it really was locked and the whole metal latch (almost brand new, no not rusty...) just broke off...

Now i'm sitting here in my Superman boxers and Superman T-shirt waiting for X-ray vision to come ^^

Someone just kill me with kryptonite... -.-"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

FWAH!
dun touch me!!!

11:06 PM  
Blogger Justus said...

See first bwahahaha...

12:49 AM  
Blogger Miss Whale said...

hahahah!! this is farnie... so duh... hey, do u happen to know this ger called Sharon?? Well, she is my Pri sch mate...

and i tried getting u so many times lor... nid ur advice in getting a laptop lar.... -call me- ;)

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home