Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Update 26th Oct 05

On duty in camp now. Sux, typed a whole post in chinese last nite but it got lost cos blogger refused to upload. Anyway i tot can just hit back button to get everything back later so went on to install Halflife2... but i fell asleep at the 3rd disc, woke up, laptop had restarted itself >.<

Anyway i'll prob redo that post again when i get home. Been reading chinese swordplay novels these days online haha... www.shuku.net is a good place to go. And guess what, i found a commercial website under my chinese name... www.yifan.com lol... Its a chinese yahoo wannabe. Hmmm... kinda like what i had in mind lol but i was thinking of using my christian name instead haha...

Hmmm... not alot of inspiration to write these days. Anyone can give me a spark? Hehe...

4 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Hey howz it going? Eh... I'm kinda slow on my entries too, I don't know what to write about either.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Justus said...

Haha... Thanks for the comments ^^
Right now i'm just tweaking my laptop for fun. Just switched from IE to firefox and trying to make XP look like a Mac lol...

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hoho! need spark eh?
time to date me again =D

11:05 PM  
Blogger Justus said...

Haha... you think i don't want? But must control. I know myself too well la, keep seeing a girl and my heart starts pumping too fast. Lol... Dunwan to screw up our friendship so gotta space our dates out abit ^^;

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home