Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Morning Lonliness...?

Do you ever wake up in the morning and suddenly feel like talking to someone? To share that feeling of being alive with?

I woke up this morning with this feeling bursting forth from my heart. How strange... haha... No one beside me to share with so went online, no one i can share the feeling around hur... Still pigging away duh...

Do you feel like that sometimes? To share the beginning of everyday with someone who would understand? ^^

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

awwWWWww I feel that way sometimes. I like waking up next to someone. I'm not sure if I want to tell them anything unless I had a crazy ass dream.

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home