Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Monday, March 27, 2006

I'll be there...

Perhaps i can't be there in the beginning.

Perhaps i wasn't always there in the middle.

But i promise,
I promise that i'll be there at the end, holding your hand till the end.

***

For my Wifey... when you appear one day, perhaps you'll see this on the days i'm not there.
I know i don't mean to. I want you to know that i wished that i could be by your side every step of the way from the moment we stepped onto the aisle...

Ps. Well, in the unlikely event that i've yet to let you down, give me a lil' kiss for encouragement won't ya? For being such a good boy and all :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home