Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Memories...



Scanned and uploaded a ton of baby pics into Flickr last night... Woke up at 8:30 this morning, no thanks to the fact that my sis wasn't working today, so no one to wake me up if late >.<

Spent most of today in camp adjusting and rearranging the pictures...

Suddenly realised that i've grown up. Yes i'm not a little boy anymore. Although i wish i could jump into those pictures and relive the moment again. All those memories... Yeap, i could even remember a few of those pictures when they were taken... although i was only 1 and half yrs old only then.



I remember crying after this pic was taken... cos i was against it. Didn't like being exposed. Squatted down cos scared the towel would be pulled away or something -.-



My recently deceased God-Grandpa and Dad... He really had hopes for me. Remember how everytime we met he would ask how i was doing in school and to encourage me to do well. I guess he wanted his sworn brother to have a decendant who would do the family proud? Sigh...

Mum said i was super stoned when sitting in that little red car. Never move for like dunno how long, never make noise or cry either. Just sat there. Haha... I'm always abit strange aren't i?



I like this pic... Me and my dad's good friend's son. I like the joy that is so apparent in the picture. Seldom see me putting my hand over anyone like that leh...

Time really flies. There's so much i remember it almost seems like just yesterday. Most importantly, looking at these pictures reminded me of the love my parents had for me. Can really feel the parental love and pride they had when the pics were taken. Mum says i'm very silly as a baby, take picture simply refuse to look at camera just keep staring at her till she burst out laughing. Hmmm... where's that pic?



There. ^ ^ Mum seldom laughs out loud. Like this pic too. Haiz... Suddenly felt like i really haven't been a good son all these years. Mum was hinting for me to pay for the M'sia trip for dad and her. I was hesistant cos kinda over spent this month already to fix up my mac. But after looking through the pictures, i went and drew out the cash from my handphone fund. There goes the money haha... Oh well *Shrug* Its not as if my handphone can't be used. Just too bad for Dad cos he can't wait for me to get a new one and give him the one i'm using haha...

Yay, can't wait for mum to come home and pass her the money for the trip :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home