Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

“ In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me? ”- Psalm 56:4

Isn't this verse so powerful? What can mortal man do to me? Amen to that!
Been feeling kinda stressed out recently cos of work. Well that that, you mere mortals!

Haha... had some weird dream in the morning that almost made me late AGAIN. I was this anti-social special agent/cop/killer? meeting up with some people i was supposed to be working with. Kinda had this feeling that they didn't really like me for what i am. Anyway some bad guy appeared out of nowhere and suddenly i just went into bullet time. You know, the matrix thing? Everything slows down to a crawl except me. I do a sideway overhead flip over one of my companion's BALD head (yeah somehow he was bald lol), rested my hand on his head while my body was still in the air and bang, bad dude down. Haha... I distinctly remember apologising to that bald dude about using his head to stabilise my shot. He had this stunned look on his head while rubbing his head. Haha... Dumb dream.

Been a long time since i felt invincible... I want to feel like i'm Superman once more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home