Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Smarty-Asses

Do you ever get so frustrated when you're trying to explain something to a dumbass who think he's so smart, obviously not listening to you and keep trying to tell you about his "answer"?

I mean its alright if you're seriously smarter and got the right answer. But... Argh... Its just plain irritating when the person's all wrong but doesn't see it...

Hey i'm fine with people who aren't what society defines as "smart". I know i'm one of those smartasses who always think i'm right... sometimes... Hey but usually i'm right wat?! Right...? Lol...

Bahhh... alright, fine, i think i'm the smartest person in the world. That if i put my mind to it i can accomplish anything. BUT i also attribute it all to God. And whenever i CAN'T do something, i'd look to Him and the solution would come to me. BUT i know that's wrong. I should be looking to Him ALL the time, and not only when i'm in trouble.

Allow me my little indulgences. I need to have SOME things to be proud of sometimes la... Especially since my downfall from being the best in everything >.< Can i please maintain my illusion of being the biggest smartass in the world? Haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home