Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Friday, November 04, 2005

Sun-Kissed

Lobster Delight

I'm burning~ Totally sunburnt from standing in the sun from 10am till night time yesterday haha... Was in Sentosa with the youths from church ^^ Actually was kinda lazy to go, but aiya didn't want to disappoint em haha...

Didn't regret going tho, was fun and it made me forget my age hah! Good to know i can still mix with em and lose myself in the crowd. Did some math and realised i'm a decade older than most of em >.< But oh well, i age well, so it doesn't really show haha...

Muscle's aching all over now, and my right index finger's unusable. Split my nail pretty badly while digging a super deep hole on the beach lol... Was bored so suggested a competition on it mah... And of cos i won... My whole army could enter the hole ^^ Then they followed up on my hole and started joining the holes with tunnels doh...

Oh and Xiaobai can swim! Er.. Dog paddle... He chased after a she-male dog right into the sea >.< The poor chap can't differentiate between a female dog and a neutered she-male -.-

Black Society

Ok this is not about racism. But someone should do something about all those bangladesh workers running amok at popular tourist resorts on holidays. Everytime there is a celebration of sorts, u'll see a whole sea of them in the crowd. I mean thats fine still if they wanna join in the fun. But most of them are there for some cheapthrill. ie. groping and rubbing against the female population. Its disgustingly obvious the way the leer and eye the girls. My cousin has lost count of the number of times her butt has been defiled >.< I was so pissed off when i got on the bus and the 3 bangladeshis in front purposely stopped right after the entrace, effective creating a tight squeeze for anyone else boarding (when they were the first few aboard and can jolly well move in) that i told them off loudly to move in. Glad that the bus driver did the same.

And then when we were queuing for the bus back, the whole gang of em were up to no good again, purposely running their hands along the railings of the dividers to "rub" past any unwary girls who stood to close to the railings. Luckily i warned my youths in time -.- Bahh... these people just make me plain fed up. I was all tensed up and seriously ready karate chop any hands that wandered too close to my "sheep". Grrrrrrrr....

***

Anyway it sux i gotta work today. Having a short break now. Meeting later... dread meetings >.< And i hurt all over boohoohoo... Any volunteers to rub calamine lotion onto me? ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home