Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Friday, December 09, 2005

Airport Mania

Would you believe that i went down to the airport AGAIN last night? Reached there at around 8pm, left at almost 3am...

Nah... i wasn't trying to sneak off back to Akha. Went down with her ^^ for Sakae Sushi. It was good too. Prob the best outlet on the island.

Its weird how for the past 2 times that we met, i totally can't recall what she looks like. Yet the moment she appears, i know its her. Hmmm...

Thankfully she was more covered up this time round... and so i was able to look at her properly haha... She isn't as pretty as i had imagined/fantasized/dreamed that she was. But she's still pretty laaaaaa... In fact, its a good thing she's not 10/10. Makes her closer to perfection this way. Understand what i'm saying? Heh. Oh and when she laughs, you can see her cute dimples, reminds me of Yang Qian Hua. She really should laugh more... its really nice~

We had wanted to leave when we realised that the only wireless network available in the airport belonged to Starhub and neither of us had an account. But somehow we ended sitting in Macdonalds chatting. I was just sharing with her everything that went through my head then... The Akha trip mostly... And as usual i unconsciously started talking about my faith. Hope she didn't switch off tho... I mean i'm not doing it on purpose to TRY and convert her or anything. I don't really believe in that (convincing someone to convert) anyway. When i was telling her the story of Joseph and King David, i suddenly had this feeling that i was telling it in a way that i would to a kid in Sunday school haha... Hope it was engaging and interesting enough ar...

Someone once told me that i have this knack for relaying things to people in a way that they would understand. I think it only applies to stuff related to God...? Since i have loads of trouble trying to make those dimwits in camp understand what i'm trying to get them to do. My hope is to be able to relay to non-Christians my feelings, my aspirations and my beliefs without saying them in a way that only Christians can understand. Or in a way that would turn-off non-Christians. Better still, in a way that would interest them. Caught her having this dreamy look when i was caught up in one my sharings... Wonder if she was captivated or switched off and falling asleep? Haha...

Anyway i really enjoyed her company. Partly because she is bilingual like myself haha... Its refreshing really. Cos there are some things that are better expressed in Mandarin and then others that require English. And i really like watching her when she laughts...

Ok shall end off here before people start suspecting i'm infatuated again. No i'm not Ok! I'll stick to my rule #1 in choosing a lifelong partner! Bleah~

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, i was not dreamy or dreaming...i was trying to decipher the singer and title of the song coming from the radio...so i drifted off a while...

1:46 AM  
Blogger Justus said...

Haha... drift off dun look at me la... i tot u were captivated by me sia hahaha...

2:45 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Oh thats awesome that you went to Thailand, was it your first time there? Hopefully one day I can travel there.

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there wasn't much else to look at except for THE butt crack =D

5:45 PM  
Blogger Justus said...

hotaru: 2nd time... First time was to Bangkok with my buddy.

Its a nice place with nice ppl living there... you'll like it ^^

-j-: Eh... Clarify... it was NOT MY butt... >.<

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dun think i have chance to see YOUR butt crack lah...haha~

10:29 PM  
Blogger Justus said...

Better not... got weeds growing out of it... ^^

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home