Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Akha 2005!

Just bathed after returning from Akha, Thailand ^^

I'm home! Strange though... i didn't really miss home during the entire trip haha... Wasn't even looking forward to having TECHNOLOGY again. I've always liked Thailand and the people there anyway. And now i LOVE the group of people there called the Akhas <3>.<>

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to know it's a fulfilling and fruitful experience for you ;)
very noble oso....hehehehe

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aiyo... who say i dun really like her. I like ah san mei n mizhu "more" onli mah... haha... juz like how u prefer the other guys more than ah bi cha.

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home