Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Inline Skating Madness!

Just back from an hour of skating outside my house haha...

Here's the breakdown.

First 15mins - Stand outside door getting used to the wheels and trying to make em part of my own body. Sorting out balance issue that was causing me some strain at the hips.

Next 30mins - Went up and down corridor, finding ways to brake. Tried using brake, find it quite useless. Went back to spinning to a stop like i used to... Can only spin in one direction but i can do it without looking like a bird who just got his feathers burnt liao... Look quite nice at times even haha... THEN disastor struck as i tried it at a high speed... spun out of control and fell on my butt, HARD. Thank God for the weight i put on recently haha... Alot of cushion ^^ Spent some time making turns as well...

Last 15mins - Decided to pluck up my courage and go downstairs... Since it was midnight already and probably no one around to see me flail my arms about when i lose control :D Bladed down to the vending machine for a drink, bladed back, no mishaps :) Sis FINALLY came back, gave her a fright almost running her down lol... Went back home and almost rolled over Xiaobai -.-

***

Ok i probably need another 2 sessions to really get the hang of it before i attempt going out with any girl for a blading session hehe... I can JUST imagine losing my balance, flail my arms about and knock the girl to the ground >.<

No no... Must practise more!

8 Comments:

Blogger Miss Whale said...

hey, rollerblading at east coast tml, anione??

im seriously BORED... *yawn*

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have u conquered humps?

8:31 PM  
Blogger Justus said...

Oh i can negotiate humps la.. just abit unstable.. East Coast got tons of humps.. Depends on what "cup" they are hahaha...

I can't deal with uneven ground and ledges though.. Need to learn how to "step" over em... Keep tripping on sudden protrudings..

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol..my cup is C size..yeah, just roll your fingers over my breast within 2 revolutions and you will get the hang my my breasts..lol..
Same concept applies to skating ya..lol

3:54 PM  
Blogger Justus said...

>.<

*hoists white flag*

I've met my match...

Hmmm... But really got C meh? ^^;

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MUEHHAHHAHHHAHAHA

man, tts funny......

but im A-cup......

12:45 AM  
Blogger Justus said...

Just like Britney Spears... Change everyday... Haha...

Ok la, IMPOSTER strikes once more... Bobian, if i put only ppl with Blogspot can post comments you'll be unable to post comments liao also...

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have some unique posting styles and habits.. not difficult to differentiate...
imposters shd do homework before imposting! =D

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home