Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Monday, April 03, 2006

Vx2 (No not a new Motorla Razr Phone)

Caught V for Vendetta for the 2nd time last friday haha... Hey its that good ok? I was so moved i had wanted to give it a standing ovation at one point of time. But, this being Singapore, i hardly let out a squeak. -.-

Can't wait for the book to come out though. Or rather, maybe its out but i haven't been able to find it yet. Mehhh... I wanna find that latin or whatever language phrase on the mirror in the show... Viva la something... Haha...

Ok and now for the highlight which i think everyone who went with me are waiting for me to blog about. Wouldn't want to disappoint them now would i?

*** Public Announcment ***

I would like to offer my sincerest apologies to the poor girl in the disabled toilet whom we barged into. Seriously Char and myself had no idea there was someone in the toilet and the girl's toilet being crowded as it is, we were just giving the disabled toilet a shot. I mean... we really didn't think anyone would be in there and not lock the door... No worries, when i yanked the door open and saw you sitting there i quickly shut the door and i did say sorry. I didn't look on purpose so i saw nothing beyond the fact that you're a girl wearing a blue top with your pants/skirt down around your ankles >.<

*** End ***

I must admit we were kinda shocked... so much so that we ran away from the toilet once the door was closed again. Lol... Didn't want the girl coming out and causing any embarassments ah... Plus we wanted to laugh in peace haha... I can still see Char's eyes going WIDE when the door opened hahaha...

So a note too ALL boys and girls out there. LOCK your toilet doors when you're using it -.-



Anyway, went home after 12 that night. Been quite a while since i did that and had fun too. Glad i wasn't being an old man hanging out with people a decade younger than myself haha... Enjoyed myself, thanks for that! Looking forward to the next late night spree... and this time make it really late haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home