Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Another Fulfilling Day in Church

Its always tiring attending 2 sessions of Church service, but at the end of it all i find it time well spent ^^

Today's worship was pretty awesome, i managed to pull off a couple of new draws that i had been thinking about in my head during the rehearsal hehehe... Not bad for someone who only gets to touch the drumset once a week :)

I messed up during our practice for a new song tho... There's this draw that Sam wants me to copy the actual album >.< Haiz... I really rather sing the song. Actually i think i sing pretty well lol...

Was fiddling with the piano for abit too. Think i've got some flair with it haha... Give me a week with it and i might just figure out how it all works heh. Argh... regret choosing to go for computer lessons over piano lessons when i was young again... Sigh... I LOVE the piano...

Oh and i found out i've got an additional role to play during our coming Thailand trip. I gotta act as some Cheena-man in my Cheena costume and strike some martial arts pose and stuff. Duh... Was thinking of getting the Andy Lau song: Chinaman, and get myself a fan instead hehe...

Got dragged out by Cassie after church. Its funny how i kept wishing it was -J- who asked me out instead lol... Seriously more relaxed when i'm with -J- lah... Although i doubt i'd have much topics to interest her in, but at least if we do find something to talk about, i know she would understand what i'm saying much better than anyone else. Hmmm...

Bahh... Cassie's entangled with yet another juvenile, immature, control freak again. She denies that he is one, but i can see all the signs. Phone call keeps coming in every hour asking where she is, what she's doing, why never call... And when she complains to him about me not agreeing with what she says, he would side with her despite not knowing the head or tail of the whole thing itself. Do girls seriously want a guy who just agrees with everything she says to get into her good books (or bed for that matter)? Ok fine, maybe its just me. I rather be honest and pray i'll find someone who appreciates my honesty someday. I mean i'm not tactless nor crude (if i am, its usually on purpose haha...). Bahhhhhhhh... just don't like to have girls find me inferior to other guys just cos they are born butt-kissers. Makes my blood boil. >.<

I want to go out and be able to enjoy being myself...

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm blushing at the comments about me. ^_^

I know it's Sunday and you gotta be holy, so I don't bother...
besides, I doubt I could even make it out of the house with my sore thighs and feet...so I was at home surfing my "favourite website" and watching tasteless shows on TV....at the same time praying that Monday doesn't come... :o

12:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh...not sure if you know....I play the piano =D

12:55 AM  
Blogger Justus said...

-j- : OMG!!! You play the piano?! No way!!! Ok, perfect woman, now all i need is a miracle for you to believe in God AND fall in love with me lol...

1:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, i play the zither and enjoy embroidery too!

nah....jokin =P

curious to know wat was ur impression of me...
no-lifer dropout ah lian who spent her days (nites, rather) cheonging, surf net, getting cancer....? =D

1:43 AM  
Blogger Justus said...

-j-: Ahaha... Not say no life, but more of night-life ONLY lor... But otherwise, pretty close to that lol. Lets just say ALL my presumptions have turned out wrong, which is a really rare thing to happen for me. ^^;

Oh, i can knit haha... skill picked up in my primary school days... story to be told on our next date lol...

2:20 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Thats great that you have a musical desire. I love the piano too!

I would find it boring to have a guy that agrees with everything I think. I hate that I do that though, especially when I'm trying to impress a guy. I'm probably not impressing him, I have no idea what to say sometimes.

Yes, I know ending my relationship would be the best thing to cure an addiction, but I would like to just enjoy his last month in town. I have weird phases of moods and I'll probably get over this one.

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha~
im known to make jaws drop and eyes roll...
maybe i should not tell you and let you discover them yourself =p



oh, i din have a boob job nor surgically modify my face =D

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think i love u secretly...lol

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool, now i have a fan at ur blogsite!!! hahahaha....

4:01 PM  
Blogger Justus said...

-j-: Haha... yeah the imposter's back ^^; Oh i'm SURE i can be on par with you with jaw dropping eye rolling antics hehe... But don't want to scare you away laaaaaaaa

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home