Quote of the moment

"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must first put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross daily, and follow me."

Luke 9:23 (NLT)

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Cassie Filled Day

Finally met up with Cassie today, a week after she came back Singapore. Hah... Guess we weren't all that anxious to meet each other. Anyway i was really too busy at work. Didn't even call her lol...

Anyway i had planned to spend my saturday at home playing Resident Evil 4, but Cassie called early in the morning... so... oh well... sounds reluctant huh? Strange...

Nothing spectacular about our date itself. The usual, eat, shop, eat. Over ate this time tho... was so damn full i could hardly walk >.<

Excuse me... is that a new fashion design...?


But of course we ran into weird happenings like we always do... Saw a whole bunch of ppl in really WEIRD outfits that were weird even to someone as lacking in fashion sense as myself. And the best part was when i came out from the toilet, i saw 3 girls in front of me. I wouldn't have noticed them if i hadn't noticed all the male shopkeepers turning their heads and following them with their eyes as they walked past.

THEN i noticed that one of the girls had her skirt hitched up behind, exposing her panties and her butt cheeks... O.O"

For a second i thought to myself: Maybe she meant it that way... But then again, nah... So, seeing everyone gawking and no one telling the poor girl, i went up to the bunch of them and tapped her friend on the arm. (Didn't want to tell the girl directly as it felt embarassing ar...) Obviously they didn't catch what i was driving at : Your friend's skirt's err... *points* Duh... I had to really POINT at her butt before they noticed!!! -.-

Cassie was berating me for not snapping a picture of the girl's bared butt for her to see when i told her about it... As usual...

Anyway she went off to meet one of her "friends" again, and here i am back home, still feeling full and very foot sore.

Ok then, some photos ^^ She asked me to choose the theme for her dressing today, i had wanted hot japanese student, but she was having her period so she wore 3/4 pants instead of a nice short, sexy skirt... damn... hahaha... Yeah, its my fetish... short skirts ^^


Stoning...

Its not what you think... ^^;

The Delinquents...

Too shy to kiss hahaha... like real...

More pics in my picture link ^^

So how do i feel? Like that lor... Its just like before she left la... Didn't feel any different. I still find myself unable to click with her on many topics, yet i kinda enjoy having her around. Like she says, if we ever end up together, its only because they isn't anyone else. Haha... Last resort kinda thing la... Which is kinda true in the past few years. Whenever she or myself is attached, we won't see each other much. We're best buddies in that sense i guess ^^

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to know u had fun today (was thinking why my hp and msn so silent....hhmm...)
me feet sore oso....I bladed from mac to the end of ECP (ok, almost the end...hahaha)...hope to wake up with more perky butt tml...

it's better to blade at nite as there is less traffic (no dogs or kids jumping in my way all of a sudden) and the breeze is nice...but it was so dark I din see some of the crevices...tripped once when I turned my head to check out a yandao on my left...fell (heng I din fly!)...so malu lehhhhh =\
alright, I shall not hijack the theme of this entry.
goodnite~ (or rather good morning....time check 4.44am)

4:48 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Hi Justus,
Sounds like a good day for you. She is a very cute girl. Its kind of nice to have the company of the opposite sex around. If you guys lack the chemistry then its difficult to have a romantic relationship. Best of luck and have a great day

8:27 PM  
Blogger Justus said...

-j-: Lol... i always look forward to your comments for some reason ^^ U're TOO well-endowed la, thats why can' balance hahaha...

hotaru: Yeah, no chemistry whatsoever lol...

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home